Join Tribal Tastes for a West African Foodie Experience at the African Festival Melbourne. Come and Dine with the Chief and enjoy authentic and contemporary African cuisine that only Tribal Tastes can deliver.
African festival Melbourne is cultural event debuting at the Queen Victoria Market and is planned to be an annual event. Come along and experience African culture through its food, flavours, arts and crafts and entertainment. There will be lots of activities for kids and entertainment only like the Africans can deliver. You will be humming, swaying and dancing to the beat of the drum.
Sunday 22nd September 2019, 10-4pm at Queen Victoria Market on Queen Street.
To celebrate Queen Vic Market's monumental 140th birthday there will be a street party this Sunday 29th April. Along with a jam packed program, the Market will host an entire day of shopping discounts, offers and giveaways! Tribal Tastes is very excited to be part of this celebration as our identity is so closely linked with this beloved iconic institution; the home of fresh produce and the heartbeat of Melbourne. There is no other place we would like to have called home for the past two decades. Starting at the Summer Night Market at it's inception then establishing the world's first African Deli of this kind in 2002. We are particularly proud of our ready to heat and serve meals transforming fresh, local & seasonal produce into wholesome meals for market patrons and beyond. Enjoy huge savings across our vegan line
this week at QVM and on-line.
Tribal Tastes Wholefoods has this festive season covered.
Continue Reading →
Tribal Tastes produces 100% Natural Turkey Breast Fillet for the Christmas season. So 'let's talk turkey', what's different about Tribal Tastes turkey compared to supermarket smoked turkey buffets?
- Supermarket turkeys are often pumped with a brine mixture to maintain the weight of the turkey after it's smoked. Tribal Tastes does not pump the turkey with brine.
- Supermarket smoked turkeys are made with chemical preservatives so they can be made months before Christmas and kept in storage. Tribal Tastes turkeys are smoked fresh just before Christmas and are made with NO chemicals or preservatives.
- Supermarket smoked turkeys can be bland or flavored with chemical flavor enhancers. Tribal Tastes turkeys are marinated overnight with the Chief's signature herb & spice mix giving a delicate mildly spiced, finger licking great flavor! They contain NO sugar!
- Supermarket turkeys can be reconstituted meat and may contain meat extenders containing fats & gluten. Tribal Tastes uses fresh whole turkey breast fillet and are 100% gluten free.
- Are you convinced? Order here.
Melbourne Cup Holiday is Victoria's unofficial start to the the festive season. With Tribal Tastes exquisite products you will be prepared for unexpected guests and planned celebrations. We have put together a Festive Season Collection of natural products comprising of: traditional Sth African specialties, unique meticulously smoked meats and fish and new 'summer range' of Easy Meal accompaniments. All made preservative and sugar free.
Tribal Tastes 100% natural products have long shelf life so will be ready in the fridge when you need them. Most diets are catered for: Paleo, Gluten free, Vegetarian & Vegan. Tribal Tastes offers fabulous product packages, great savings, and discounted shipping. Be ready at the starting gate with celebration food that's sure to impress family and friends and most of all guaranteed to make this festive season the most stress free ever.
Festive Season Collection click here.