How to make a maize meal
- Boil four cups of water in saucepan.
- Slowly add one cup of Tribal Tastes super maize meal and stir constantly (with strong wooden spoon).
- Stop adding maize meal when a doughy consitstency is formed.
- Lower heat and contine to stir until your desired consitstency is achieved.
- To achieve a fluffy, aromatic maize meal, add a little how water, cover with lid & simmer for few minutes.
- Remove cover, kneed with stick whilst still on heat.
- Mould into shape of choice and serve with casserole, stew or sauce.
Freshly milled Super Maize Meal available at QVM. →
← MMM Beef Kilishi and beer!